28 Foot Tiny House Plans for Purchase [Westport Model]
The Westport is a 198 SF tiny house featuring the following:
- bathroom sized to fit a 32″ square shower stall
- composting or standard toilet
- small wall mounted sink
- space for a stackable washer & dryer
- French doors
- bay window extension that cantilevers over the trailer tongue
- bay window that extends past the end of the trailer
- small attic space above the front door and bay window
- sleeping loft accessible from the back room to provide privacy
The Westport is a tiny house on wheels with a 10/12 cross gable roof. It has 198 square feet, a main room in the front of the house and large back room accessed through the kitchen of via french doors to the side. The bathroom and kitchen are in the center of the house. Above the kitchen and bath is the sleeping loft accessed via the back room. Its total length is 28-feet and the expected weight is 12,600 lbs.
The Westport has a bathroom sized to fit a 32″ square shower stall, composting or standard toilet, and small wall mounted sink. On the same wall as the bathroom is space for a stackable washer & dryer. Just outside the bathroom, the kitchen which would be placed along the opposite wall. French doors on one side provide access to the back room which is accented by a bay window extension that cantilevers over the trailer tongue. The front room is accessed by a front door offset to one side. Next to the front door is a bay window that extends past the end of the trailer. A small attic space above the front door and bay window could conceal a small air conditioner unit. The sleeping loft is only accessible from the back room to provide privacy from the front door.