16 Foot Tiny House Plans for Purchase [Albion Model]
The Albion is a 16-foot long tiny house featuring the following:
- 10/12 cross gable roof
- bathroom sized to fit a 32″ square shower stall
- composting or standard toilet
- small wall mounted sink
- sleeping loft above the bathroom & kitchen space
- small windows open in three of the gable walls
- flip-up steps providing easier access to the front door
The Albion is a classic tiny house on wheels design. It’s total length is 16-feet, the expected weight is 7,200 lbs.
The Albion is a 16-foot long tiny house on wheels with a 10/12 cross gable roof. It has a bathroom sized to fit a 32″ square shower stall, composting or standard toilet, and small wall mounted sink. A small kitchen could be placed along one wall. A sleeping loft above the bathroom & kitchen space provide enough space for a queen sized mattress. The cross gable provides a bit more head room when climbing into the loft, but the loft space is about the same as the Philo & Manchester designs. Small windows open in three of the gable walls to provide ventilation in the loft. Flip-up steps provide easier access to the front door when the house is parked.
Included in this tiny house plan download are three files:
- digital copy (.pdf) framing plan
- materials list (.xls)
- original SketchUp 3D drawing (.skp)